We’ve produced 15 episodes of Labs Talk so far – Nick and Sven enjoyed talking to well-known technical people in the community. We’re back with quite a few changes – but rest assured, we’ll produce even more cool content with some greater variety.
Going forward, your hosts will be Erica Davis and Sven Haiges. Nick has taken on a new role but will still be available if we need him to tame Sven. With Erica on board, we’re now able to discuss and explore the startups at SAP.iO Foundry Munich even better due to her long-time relationship with SAP.iO. Besides Tech and Startup content, we also will have exciting research topics from our collaboration between SAP Munich and the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
From a production point of view, the recording and mixing is now all done by our little team. We’ve chosen new episode music and also streamlined the show which helps us to mix these episodes down ourselves. We hope you are as excited as we are – please let us know in the comments or simply use #labstalk on Twitter.
- SAP.iO Foundry Munich and SAP Munich
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- No Code Low Code Episode with Leon Stigter (Flogo), Jan Oberhauser (N8N) & Nick O’Leary (Node-RED)
- IOTA with Dominic Schiener
- Brain Computer Interfaces with Chris Anderson
- Coming up: StorifyMe, Web Components and Digital Twin (Twaice)